Pour la mise à jour de cette semaine sur les serveurs coréens de Lost Ark nous avons le droit à un nouvel équilibrage des classes !
Ce n'est pas tout, on avance sur la nouvelle roadmap également, avec :
- Le premier Epic Raid : Mystic
- Le Dimension Cube
Ainsi que les ajustements et corrections de bugs habituels.
Voici le patchnote en anglais de la mise à jour du 14/08/19.
Raid Raid 'Abyss Raid' added!
A raid-only raid Abyss Raid has been added.
New Dimension Space 'Dimension Cube'
Added Dimension Cube to Shillian's Order.
Équilibrage des classes
Dash Upper Fire
A shout of hatred
Gravity weighted mode
|Whisper of the wind
|Air hole release
Call of destiny
Ajustements et corrections
- Added the ability to form raids in large cities (Luteran Castle, Stern, Bern Castle, Loarun, and Great Castle).
- In the metropolitan area, you can switch the party you've configured to the raid by using the command / raid, / army.
- You can manage your raid with the Raid [Alt + A] feature in the bottom-right 'Community' menu.
- Added Abyss Raid Raid Finder to the Find Party feature.
- We have improved the battle against 'Crunch Golden Cheeking' to facilitate the 'Cheering Raid' event.
- Fixed the issue where 'Crunch Golden Cheeking' which was out of the battle zone would return frequently.
- Crispy Golden Cheeking no longer regains neutralization gauge
- When 'Crunch Golden Cheeking' becomes 'Drunken', the damage done is increased.
- Fixed Chicken's Agony and Chicken's Elegance to cause disabilities.
- Tweaked the cooldowns of Chicken Strike and Malt Fragrance.
- Adjusted the neutralization value based on the 'Chick's Counterattack' skill cooldown.
- The Festival Coin Exchange period has ended and the Festival Coin Exchange NPC 'Della' has disappeared.
- Festival coins that could not be exchanged within the period have been removed.
[ Silian's Order / Raid / PVP]
- Removed the existing cube clearing condition of the elite cube entry conditions .
- Removed the immediate completion feature on the Raid entry window.
- We have removed the 'Raid Immediately Completed' item that was paid as an event and attendance reward and replaced it with 'Guardian Soul Harvest +1 (Immediate Use)'.
- Changed the Raid Complete Rights item from Pioneer's Box and Raid Supply to Guardian Soul Harvest +1 (Instant Use).
- Fixed PvP rank score percentiles to be consistent in terms of aggregation and notation.
- Existing: First decimal place after counting two decimal places
- Correction: 2nd decimal point count and 2nd decimal point mark
※ When counting percentile, 3 decimal places or less are rounded off.
[ Shop / Item]
- Improved the notation so that you can know the acquisition time limit before you buy or exchange items in NPC stores.
- Tier 3 Legend Set The Forgotten Legend and Glorious Legends effects have been added to the configuration list so that they can be activated as weapons.
- Improved to get the result immediately after making an attempt by removing the time required to make an item it was.
- Added the ability to open multiple generic or optional boxes at once.
- If you open a selection box at once, you can earn as many items as you can open.
- When the key is hit to use 'weather action', pre-entry for 'mover' is applied so that the player can not use it continuously.
- Expanded the types of monsters covered by the shield effect.
- Shielding is a feature that displays the silhouette of a character covered by monsters.
- Avatar-producing NPC Daniela has been deployed in Lutheran, Stern, Bern, Lohendel, and the Great Castle.
- Daniela will be removed after the Sept. 18 inspection.
- Daniela converts a swimsuit avatar into a swimsuit avatar of a different color.
- When you select an avatar recipe from the production list, the ability to preview the avatar has been added.
- Added a shortcut to the Raid Settings window in the Shortcuts section of the Preferences.
- Adjusted output location for some tutorials.
- Island Mind Quest 'Okay, leave right now', 'To the island full of dreams', 'Enjoy the colorful night', 'Retreat of the Ultimate', the quest can be abandoned at any time.
- Character movement attack skill can no longer penetrate the Dark Legion Wyvern, which appears in the Yon Continental Dungeon Ark of Oman.
- Adjusted the recommended level for some weekly eponas and quests.
- Demonic Skill Tripod Tool Tip Some descriptive text lines have been changed to improve readability.
Correction de bugs
- Fixed an issue where progress information would be reset when disconnecting a character for more than 10 minutes while Assassin's Prologue was in progress.
- Even if you are disconnected for a long time during the assassin prologue, you can restart in the area depending on the point you reached.
- Fixed an issue where the NPC 'Zefeto' would not move after the end of a certain cast of Goseong, the ruined Assassin Prologue.
- Removed the leading quest 'Radhiche' from the starting condition for the 2nd Awakening Short quest.
- To complete the 2nd Awakening Short quest, you must have completed the 1st Awakening quest '[Awakening] New Light of Hope' and the expedition task 'Twilight in the Horizon'.
- Fixed the quest zone for Madness Festival Quest Festive Rise.
- Fixed an issue where certain stages of the `` Emerald Key Secret '' quest were incorrectly applied as the Land of the Beginning Continent.
- Fixed the issue where Life Leaves were placed outside the quest zone in the quest `` Recovery Demand Needs ''.
- Fixed an issue that caused achievements related to Assassin's Awakening to progress during the quest `` Road to Taoyuan ''.
[ Dungeon / battles]
- Fixed the issue where characters would get stuck while moving towards the entrance after killing mojik in the Luteran Eastern Dungeon 'Lutheran King's Tomb'.
- Fixed an issue where the Thorn Killing Stage could not be completed during the Bern Continent Gorgon's Nest dungeon.
- Fixed a bug where the TrackMove to the Boss Emergence Zone would not be available when the Torque Continent Dungeon 'Pirate Lair' quest was completed.
- Fixed the issue where the character could not move intermittently after entering the secret dungeon.
- Fixed an issue where item category names in 'Secret Map' were incorrectly listed among the expected rewards of the Event Chaos Dungeon.
- Fixed an issue where skill could be used intermittently during the raid but the skill slot color was grayed out.
- Fixed the issue where the damage value of Engineer's 5th Battalion was applied abnormally low.
- Fixed an issue where party synergy debuff text would not be exposed to party members when attacking an enemy after applying the Demonic 'Howling' skill to 'Amplify Damage' tripod.
- Fixed an issue where monsters were hit when using the Blade 'Flash Blink' Awakening skill very close, but intermittent damage debuffs were not granted.
- Fixed an issue where the Blade 'Soul Absorber' skill would not cause any additional damage when attacking by rotating to the right when applying the 'wide attack', 'cold attack', or 'strong stab' tripods.
- Fixed a bug where Blade's Moonlight Sonic's Fire Attack, Focused Attack, and Forward Attack Tripods would now trigger Cold Attack.
- Hawkeye's Bow of Forgotten Legends has been reworked so that the ability to stun the target for 3 seconds will now be overcharged.
- Previously: Charging Shot 'Fireshot' has a 20% chance to increase damage by 200% and stun the target for 3 seconds.
- Fixed: 20% chance to increase damage by 200% when using Charge Shot, and stun the target for 3 seconds when overcharged.
- Fixed an issue where the Debuff description of 'Petrosis' had a description of the armor reduction effect.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Head Hunt skill to not apply to Blade Tier 3 re-skills.
- Fixed a bug where the PvP Tier 3 gear under the Legendary Level 12 reinforcing effect would now apply to non-actionable targets.
- Fixed a bug where the Corrupted Oman trinket set 'Belcruise's Magi' was not triggered.
- Added 'not available for sale' and 'not decomposable' texts to the tool tip of Avatar 'Chicken Chicken Crushed'.
- Classes that can be applied to the imprint have been added to the professions imprinter tooltip
- Fixed an issue where moving items in a pet belongings window to a warehouse by dragging them would move items in the same position in the character's belongings window instead of the selected items.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from entering Hypnos' Eye immediately under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug where the tooltip output area of the 'V' skill would not match the slot size when the ship skin was equipped.
[ Graphics / Sound]
- Fixed a bug where the Mage class flips up and down the weapons it is wearing while riding turtle and flamingo type vehicles.
- Fixed a bug in Demonic where other characters' screens were shaking when using certain skills.
- Blade Launch Avatar Fixed an issue where shoe heel looks abnormal when attacked after wearing the Tempered Judgment Set.
- Blade Launching Avatar: Under the Tempered Judgment Set, the thigh will appear to have both legs connected.
- Fixed an issue where certain NPCs appeared to be floating in midair during the Luteran East 'Feast of Madness' quest 'Festival's Climbing'.
- Fixed an issue where the battle experience and life experience bars were hidden by the HUD.
- Fixed an intermittent black screen display in the Elite Cube.
- Fixed the issue where characters get stuck between the eggs of Banbanmumani Island.
- Fixed the issue where 'Kikko' sound was not output when 'Crunch Golden Cheeking' appeared on Ban Ban Mumani Island.
- Fixed the issue where the sound is not output as many times as the user clicks the secondary password quickly.
- Fixed typos in some text.
- Fixed the issue where MVP's 'Recovery' area was displayed in excess of 100% during Chaos Dungeons and Cubes.
- We've made some changes to make the loading tips you can see in Chaos Dungeons clearer.
- Fixed an issue where the avatar in the hidden area would not be exposed in the preview after selecting the avatar item in the Lost Arc Shop after proceeding to 'Hide Avatar' in the character information window.
- Fixed the issue where the 'recently played character' list of the deleted character remains when regenerating the character with the same name after deleting the character.