[Lost Ark KR] Détails de la mise à jour du 23/10/19
Voici le contenu de la mise à jour hebdomadaire de la version coréenne de Lost Ark.
Au programme :
- Nouvelles récompenses pour le niveau d'expédition
- Ajout d'un système de lieu favori pour la navigation
- Nouveau système d'alerte pour les événements
- Et d'autres choses...
Merci à LostArkDB pour la traduction plus précise de certaines parties et l'event Halloween.
Voici le patchnote en anglais de la mise à jour du 23/10/19.
Ajout de contenu
Expedition level has been renewed.
- The Expedition and Achievements have been changed to change the way the Expedition level grows, and the maximum level cap is extended to 150 .
- Achievements no longer affect Expedition level growth.
- The Expedition level and experience you have already achieved will not be affected.
- Expedition level experience is now available through the following ways: (Update on 2019-10-23)
- Clearing Chaos Dungeon
- Clearing Raids – You can’t earn experience in Apprentince Raids.
- Clearing Silian’s Order – Cube, Tower, Platinum Field, and Boss Rush.
- Participating in Battlefield(PvP) – Normal and Competitive modes both give experience. Wins give more EXP.
- Killing specific Boss monsters in Calendar Island, Secret Dungeons, Chaos Gate, Labyrinth and Nightmare Dungeons in Antares.
- ※ In Cube mode, more expedition experience can be obtained according to the floor number achieved.
※ In Platinum Field, expedition experience will be given at the end of play time, regardless of the number of collectables.
※ More ways to gain Expedition EXP will be added more in the future.
- New Rewards have been added at levels 110, 120, 130, 140 and 150.
- Level 110: Key to Unfrosted
- Level 120: 10 Resurrection Feathers X 5
- Level 130: 50 Crystal Box X 5
- Level 140: Greater Stats Potion
- Level 150: Wallpaper: Red Shroud Arena
- Each expedition level will receive a base stat as a reward (Strength, Agility, Intellect +5 or Stamina +5).
- Base stats you earn apply to all characters in the Expedition.
- Rewards already earned will be applied automatically after the update.
- Expedition level achievement rewards can be found and obtained in the newly added expedition UI (shortcut: O).
- The existing expedition UI is changed to the achievement-specific UI (shortcut: Alt + O), and the progress of the achievement is easily improved at a glance.
We’ve added a ‘non-frosted’ system for easy access to your saved places.
- The non-frosted system allows you to save locations on the sea and move to various locations across the sea, islands, metropolises, and continental regions instantly.
※ You cannot use this feature in island areas that require specific admission conditions, such as calendars and events.
- Non-frosted system is for Naval content. You must complete the quest to obtain a ‘Sail License’ before you can use it.
- After opening the system, the non-frosted buttons are activated in the top information notification, quick menu, and game menu.
- You can open the non-frosted menu via a button or shortcut (Alt + W).
- You can save the current location by pressing the ‘Save Current Location’ button in the non-frosted point slot and move it by pressing the ‘Go/Move’ button.
- One non-frosted point slot comes by default, and you can have up to five non-frosted point slots.
- You can unlock additional slots with the Key of Non-frost.
※ Reach Expedition level 110 to obtain one ‘Key of Non-frost’, more will be added to the expedition level rewards in future expansions.
- Two extra slots are available, if you have the Blessing of Beatrice service active.
- You can unlock additional slots with the Key of Non-frost.
- The information of non-frosted point slots is managed through expedition UI, and the location stored in the slot is bound to character.
- Cooldowns apply when using the Save and Move feature for non-frosted point slots.
- Save location cooldown: 1 day
- Move cooldown: 2 hours
EVENT : Halloween 2019
Cash Shop Contents
[Ship Skin] Nosferatu
- Can be worn permanently by any character in one account.
- Price: 10.000 Royal Crystal
[Limited] Halloween Package-Special
- Price: 75.000 Royal Crystal
- Contents: Select 1 halloween costume for any class, Select 1 halloween weapon skin for any class, Select 1 halloween mount, Select 1 halloween pet, Character Select Background: Halloween Theme, Ship Skin: Jack-o-lantern Wanderer (Check below for screenshots on the items.)
Costume/Weapon skins give the same stats as other cash shop costumes.
Weapon stat bonuses: Power +1% Spirit+10 Charm+5
Contents Image Previews
Price is 31.000 Royal Crystal when purchased seperately from the big pack.
Color options: White, Green, Red
Stats: Head(Str/Int +1%, Power +10, Charm +5); Top&Bottom(STR/INT +2%, Power +15, Charm +15); Earpiece(Charm +5); Face(Power +5)
- [Warrior] Nightmare Hipster( 악몽의 힙스터 )
- [Fighter] Nigtmare Hipster( 악몽의 힙스터 )
- [Hunter] Nightmare Hipster( 악몽의 힙스터 )
- [Magician] Nightmare Hipster( 악몽의 힙스터 )
Price is 7.000 Royal Crystal when purchased seperately from the big pack.
- [Warrior] Nightmare Weapons (Warlord, Berserker, Destroyer)
- [Fighter] Nightmare Weapons (Battle Master, Soul Master, Infighter, Lance Master)
- [Hunter] Nightmare Weapons (Blaster, Hawkeye, Devil Hunter)
- [Magician] Nightmare Weapons (Bard, Arcana, Summoner)
- [Assassin] Nightmare Weapons (Demonic, Blade)
[Mount] Pumpkin Carriage
Price is 19.800 Royal Crystal when purchased seperately from the big pack.
[Pet] Halloween(Freddie, Jack, Jason)
Price is 15.000 Royal Crystal when purchased seperately from the big pack.
[Character Select Background] Halloween 2019
Can’t be purchased seperately from the big pack.
[Ship Skin] Jack-o-lantern Wanderer
Can’t be purchased seperately from the big pack.
PC Café Bonuses
Extra silly Halloween themed costumes, hats, mount selection. (Mummy, Clown, Skeleton, Fat Halloween Plushie Outfit)
Ajustements et améliorations
[ Porfe Island Improvement]
Forfe Island has the following improvements:
- Forfe Island has been changed to a dynamic island that appears regularly on a calendar schedule .
- Changed the way of Forfe Island to defeat the Batuak Jeans that appeared in co-op quests.
- Added co-op quest 'Fly like a butterfly and shoot like a chicken!'
- Completing co-op quests will earn more reward boxes based on your achievement level .
※ Covenant quests can be earned with a higher chance than the previous one in the reward box.
- Adjusted the Battle Balance for Batuaq Jeans as follows:
- Lowered the standard personnel needed to kill the Batuaq Jean.
- Adjusted the health recovery of the Batuac Gin to meet the lowered requirement.
- Changed to only cause damage to the 'Batuak Gin' while in Chicken Form.
- Changed the chicken's transformation state so that it does not apply item effects such as adaptability, but does fixed damage.
- Fixed milestones, item dictionary information, and loading tips in response to changes in Porpe Island.
[ Alarm function]
We have added an alarm function to conveniently set the duration of each content.
- You can open the alarm window by clicking the alarm button on the top left of the screen.
- The alarm window displays a list of all content that is in progress within 12 hours, and allows you to set alarms for the list in bulk.
- Hover over the contents of the list to see more details.
- Clicking the View Location button for each content guides you through the locations on the world map.
- Alarm can be set individually using the alarm button for each content.
- You can open the full alarm settings window by clicking the option button in the upper right corner of the alarm window.
- In the full alarm setting window, you can check all contents by category within 30 days according to the schedule, and set alarms for each item.
- Hover over each piece of content to see the last five events.
- According to the setting made through the alarm function, an alarm is output before the corresponding time of the content.
- The following changes have been made to welcome butterfly island entry conditions:
- Original: Check the average level of worn items
- Changed: Achieved item average level check
- We've added a guide to the island's heart acquisition information below for some island loading tips.
- Island of Fog, Island of Craving, Recreation Area Gravis, Monte Island, Dreamland Island, Harmony Island, Bluehole Island, Supreme Island, Island of Tranquil Rest, Sura
- The 'Fellowship' item in the lower right quick menu has been changed to the Fellowship group and composed of the following menu.
- Stamping effect
- Card locker
- Expedition Information
- Removed event groups from the game menu (ESC) and added expedition groups.
- In addition to the expedition group, the expedition icon at the bottom of the existing game menu has been removed.
- Added a simple tool tip to the raid bulletin board to learn about skilled raids.
- The Guardian report no longer displays the Check Attributes button if there is no attribute related information for the raid.
- New: Added background color of unselected stance in Devil Hunter Identity UI. (2019-10-23 add missing items)
- Changed the cooldown display for unselected stance slots in the Devil Hunter Identity UI to match the skill type color. (2019-10-23 add missing items)
- Changed bubble color filling in Bard Identity UI (2019-10-23 add missing items)
[Lost Arc Shop ]
- The [Monthly] Crystal Special Package has ended.
※ Blessing of Beatrice is available through newly added products. Please refer to Lost Arc Shop for details.
- Added two new wallpaper.
- Red Veil Arena
- 2019 Halloween
- We have added a shortcut for the following items in the shortcut menu of preferences.
- Expedition Information
- Changed the attribution of [[Daily] Epona Requested Complete Token] to 'Expedition Attribution'.
- We've added an item to the item tooltip to make it easier to see how long it's available before acquiring a fixed-term item.
- Added a guide tooltip for naming rules when creating characters and creating guilds.
- Changed the icon for Blade Tier 3 Artifact Gear 'Uprunner' to an icon that matches the actual image.
Correction de bugs
[ Dungeon / Silian's Command]
- Fixed a bug where Antares Nightmare 'Flood's Bloodfield' could not enter the boss battle.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a lot of damage to Kaisster when certain conditions were achieved after the appearance of the Black Flame Incarnation during the Battle of Abyss Reid Kaister.
- Clear rewards for Tower of Fate and Shadow have been replaced by other rewards if the Fellowship has already learned.
- Fixed an issue where Antares' Nightmare Dungeon 'Tomb of Forgotten Heroes' was unable to move with a very low chance of using Interaction.
- Fixed a bug that caused Survival within a limited time on Tower of Fate 21st floor but was not cleared intermittently.
[ Quest / Achievement]
- Fixed a bug where Coalition Quests could not be performed with a lower chance on 'Ala Kerr' or 'Gis Broy'.
- Fixed a bug where shortening awakening quests would not remove buffs from previous awakening quests.
- Revised the goal of Expedition Achievement 'Let's walk first'.
- Fixed a bug where the quest count was not counted correctly during the Ghost Ship Co-Op quest 'Ghost Wing'.
- Fixed a bug that caused some quest mini info windows not to display under certain circumstances.
[ Items / milestones]
- Fixed the issue where the result was not acquired after using the material item intermittently in the book contents 'Magic Pot' of the Yon Continental Adventure.
- As a result of using 'Magic Pot', items have been changed to fall on the floor.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the listing of items that could be obtained from some of the items sold at Sea Paradise Peyto.
- Fixed the issue where the 'Roto's Old Lucky Box' icon sold by Seafarer Peyto's Barter NPC Rake's Roto was displayed as a different item.
- We've expanded the item-level segment of the "milestone" featured content based on the maximum level.
- Fixed a bug where Igrexion's first Reward rewards could not be found for the 'Decrease Potion' item.
- The item tooltip description has been improved so that the remaining expiration date of an item that has an expiration date can be checked even if it is not acquired.
- Fixed the item level of trinkets being displayed in the loot auction window.
[ Graphics / UI / Sound]
- Fixed an issue where an assassin class wearing 'Magic Avatar' in the character selection window was unnaturally exposed when sitting in the second slot.
- Fixed the issue where the martial arts and assassin class wore the Magic Society Avatar and displayed abnormal thighs while riding a wolf.
- Fixed an issue where the Warrior and Hunter classes would have an abnormal output depending on the 'Jaw' setting of the appearance when wearing the Mask of the Magic Society Avatar.
- Fixed an issue where the Devil Hunter's graphics on the armpits would be displayed abnormally while wearing the Magic Society Attire A.
- Fixed the problem where some information in 'Pet Library' is hidden when moving 'Pet Library' to the right end of the screen by dragging the mouse.
- Fixed a bug where the Freckles item on the Custom Skins tab was set to a subcategory of Skin Shine.
- Fixed an issue where the appearance of light smearing on characters would be overexposed in certain areas of the 'Dark Fog Ridge'.
- Fixed an issue where the minimap would be displayed abnormally when moving to some positions in the totopia.
- Fixed the issue where the R key was exposed in the 'User Tool' slot on the guide video screen that is exposed when the life skill window is entered for the first time.
- Fixed the issue where characters and screens are hidden by the surrounding background when moving to a specific location in the topopia.
- Fixed an issue where the appearance of 'Freezing Leggios' jumped high after a certain direction in 'Holy Retreat' and disappeared.
- Fixed a bug where the party notification was not heard by party members when the party leader "enter" the content.
- Fixed an issue where the torch would disappear during interaction while on the island of Recall.
- Fixed the issue where the character's face would appear unnatural at certain locations in the Iron Hammer Workshop area.
- Fixed an issue where the Apprentice, General Raid Bulletin Board located in the Great Castle was intermittently not printed.
- Fixed a bug where the font size in the loot auction window was reduced.
- Fixed an issue where the equipment polishing NPC 'Iven Hand' of the Bern Castle Earth could not be printed intermittently.
- Fixed a bug where guild members were not sorted according to the selected category when clicking the top category in the guild member list in the guild member tab.
- Fixed a bug where the guild join request could be removed in certain circumstances.
[ Reverse Ruin]
- Fixed an issue where the stage would sometimes unlock after getting the Reverse Ruin stage clear.
- Fixed an issue where the icon image of Astra items was displayed abnormally.
- Fixed a bug that caused a system message to be outputted indicating that durability was reduced when dying in reverse through.
- Fixed a bug in which the sound was not displayed properly when the admission confirmation poll window popped up.
- Fixed the issue where the pet function would run while using move interaction.
- Improved the background of some tool tips.
- Fixed an issue that caused some NPCs to provide features not currently available.
- Fixed the incorrect description of Bard's Serenade of Salvation as a 'Normal' skill in the tool tip.
- Fixed an issue where the remaining time notification message would not be displayed when entering the repair shop quickly in the Abyss Raid 'Kaister'.
- When opening the Season tab of the PvP Info window for the first time, 'Season 1' information was displayed instead of 'All' information.
- Fixed an issue where map movement would not proceed with a lower chance when moving areas after moving from Trishion.
- Fixed a bug that caused some damage values to be omitted.