C'est une grosse mise à jour qui a été déployée cette nuit sur les serveurs coréens de Lost Ark avec l'ajout des Reverse Ruins !
Elle contient également :
- Le nouveau raid pour 16 joueurs : Kaiser
- 3 nouveaux donjons
- Une modification des armes légendaires de Tier 3
- Des améliorations sur la raffinage d'aquipement
- Et bien d'autres
Voici le patchnote en anglais de la mise à jour du 09/10/2019.
16-player Abyss Raid 'Kaister' appeared
16- in-one Abyss Raid 'Kaister' has been added.
Welcome to Endless Battles: 'Reverse Ruin'
Added 'Reverse Ruin', a welcome space for endless battles.
3 new dungeons
New Tier 3 Chaos Dungeon 'Forgotten Scars' has been added.
New Labyrinth Dungeon 'Vanity Labyrinth' has been added.
New Antares Nightmare Dungeon 'Armor of Bloods' has been added.
Tier 3 Legendary Weapons Retuning
Some of the skill tripod-specific buffs applied to Tier 3 Legendary Weapons have been changed as follows:
Dancing of Spineflower
Oh: Heavenly Dragon
[ Devil Hunter]
Ajustements et améliorations
[ Equipment Refining]
- Added 'Special Ingredients' to assist in refining.
- When refining, the use of special materials can have a variety of effects that can help refining, including increased success rates.
- Special materials can be obtained from contents such as Abyss Raid and Reverse Ruin.
- A craftsmanship system has been added to increase the stability of re-skills.
- Failing to re-skill, craftsman's energy rises.
- If the craftsman's energy is at maximum, there is a 100% chance to succeed in the next round of equipment .
※ If the basic success rate is 100%, craftsman energy will not accumulate.
※ Craftsman's energy is only applied to accumulated equipment, and is not shared with other equipment.
※ The craftsman's energy will be reset upon successful reincarnation or succession regardless of the accumulated amount .
- The following improvements have been made to make Abyss Raid smoothly.
- Changed Abyss Raid's mandatory respawn time from 10 to 30 seconds to better suit the situation.
- Phase start latency has been added to Abyss Raid. This is a time that does not apply to the actual play time before using the workshop or departing the ship.
- The progress UI of the Abyss Raid Mystic has been changed to be easier to recognize.
- With the introduction of Kaishuter, Abyss Reid's entry UI has been changed.
- Added target time and rank for Abyss Raids to Abyss Raid progress UI.
- The battle balance for the Mystic Raid Phase 1 has been adjusted as follows:
- Mystic's health has been lowered.
- Lowered Mystic's requirement to disable.
- Relaxed the conditions to release the restraint cast by Mystic.
- Mystic lowered the damage dealt with his Greater Abilities after stun his character.
- Fixed the judging method for only some of the skills that rise from the floor where Mystic casts.
- Lowered the monster balance on the Dimension Cube.
[ Battlefield of Proof]
- Increased the amount of Coin Rewards for Courage that is paid weekly for the Ultra Extreme class.
- The revised reward will be reflected from the weekly settlement on October 16, based on this week's PvP activity.
- Fixed an unintentional excess of rating gaps in matching.
- Slightly increased the score for winning in matches with rating gaps, and slightly reducing the score for losing.
- The percentage of farming points generated for each hazardous area has been changed as follows.
- Treasure lifting points no longer spawn in the Sandstorm Rift, but generate more gold fishing points.
- Instead of reducing the number of underwater exploration points in Siren, the Treasure Lifting and Golden Fishing Points will be slightly more.
- There are no more underwater exploration points in cold waters, but a little more treasure lift and gold fishing points.
- Treasure lifting points no longer spawn in stormy waters, but slightly more underwater exploration and gold fishing points.
- Raised the level of marine life in dangerous waters.
- Sturgeon and small lucky swordfish are the same as in previous levels.
[ Quest / Fellowship]
- We have added related eponas or quests based on new content updates.
- Added 21 new Fellowship assignments.
- Added 5 titles as a reward for the Expedition.
- Major quest lines and dungeons have been added to facilitate quest progress.
- During a quest with multiple targets, the quest's target will be displayed as a symbol when the quest cannot be completed for a certain time.
- The NPC has been removed from the daily epo and quest targets to facilitate the use of the NPC 'Chair', which is in charge of property conversion and barter.
[ Item / milestone]
- We have added milestones and item dictionary information as we update our new content.
- Potion-type battle items can now be used while holding tools.
[UI / Graphic / World Map]
- Improved the minimap displayed by pressing the Tab key as shown below.
- You can change the location of the extended minimap by holding down the mouse wheel button and dragging with the extended minimap enabled.
- Square Hall can be used by pressing Alt and clicking Square Hall in the expanded minimap.
- Damage fonts have been improved as follows.
- Damage fonts have been slightly reduced by NPC rating.
- Unnecessary damage font output has been reduced.
- Changed the character for channel saturation to the following graphical notation
- Green circle-seamless
- Yellow circle-congestion
- Red Circle-Saturation
- We've made it easier to find the location of certain quests by configuring the Wisdom Island map in two layers.
- Added the total damage value for Arcana 'Checkmate' skill description.
- Added the total damage value of the skill to Summoner 'Twister'.
- Added the damage score for the 'Mother Windbird' skill in Summoner
- Changed the name of the buff that is applied when using the Invoker's "Long Dragon Heatwave" skill to the "Indomitable Courage" tripod.
- Original buff name: ignorant window
- Buff Name after Change: Indomitable Courage
- Added a command to restart dungeons during the Prologue Dungeon.
- If you find it difficult to proceed due to an unexpected situation, you can use '/ dungeon reset' in the chat window.
※ This command is only available in the Prologue Dungeon Area.
- If you find it difficult to proceed due to an unexpected situation, you can use '/ dungeon reset' in the chat window.
- Removed Show / Hide Minimap and related shortcuts (Alt + M).
- The minimap UI can be minimized through the icon on the top right.
- Changed the location of the Mistrium Exchange NPC in the Stern Area near the Abyss Reid entrance statue.
- Improved the visibility of the 'Show Life Bar' option in Preferences> Gameplay> Show.
- Fixed the ability to check the maximum item achievement level when checking the conditions for Weekly Raid II.
- Tier 3 Event Chaos Dungeon's Chaos Bind has been rescheduled to apply more randomly.
Correction de bugs
[ Battle / Dungeon]
- Fixed an issue where only the range of effects effects would be displayed when the scientist Marie in AirGuides added the dashed skill during the Art Detin Continental Dungeon 'Heart of Krater'.
- Fixed a bug where Adrenaline would not intermittently move while on the ground and underground during the battle with Field Boss 'Adrin'.
- Fixed a bug where some of the character's buffs were applied to projectile damage on vehicles.
- Fixed an issue where the Art Detained Continent Dungeon 'Heart of Krater' was revived intermittently for a period of time after killing the boss.
- Fixed an issue where one-man raids would be retained intermittently when remaining in a large city due to abnormal termination in Antares' Nightmare Dungeon.
- Fixed a bug that caused some deaths to be misnamed when dying during a 'mystic raid' battle.
- Fixed an issue where the command to change to raid chat would not be entered during the output of Antares' Nightmare Dungeon.
- Fixed an issue where dungeon entry would not be canceled when boarding a liner while clicking the OK button to enter the dungeon.
- Fixed an issue where party members' boarding and matching buttons in the dungeon application UI were disabled when boarding a liner while in dungeon matching.
- Fixed problems with some monsters below.
- Overlord Living Armor
- Corrupted Ogre
- Afterglow of the Fallen Ogre
- Twilight Judge Solas
- Twilight Judge Plauto
- Judge of the Fallen Light
- Fixed a bug where the damage reduction buff of the chain skill would not be applied when the skill was quickly applied by applying the 'damage reduction' and 'ultra fast cast' tripods of the bard 'wind of music' skill.
- Fixed an issue where the target next to Death when the target hit by Tripod 'Death Howl' in the 'Prelude of Death' skill was killed by the 'End of Death' debuff.
- Fixed an issue that caused the attack at the mouse cursor position when attacking the bare hands of Summoner and Former Wizards.
- Fixed an issue where skills would not be used intermittently when moving a region while chatting.
- Fixed the tooltip so that the damage applied to the Firebird Tripod in Summoner's Flycatcher's skill will now match the actual damage.
- Fixed a bug where Destroyer's Dreadnought skill's 'Blow Hammer' and 'Bright Attack' tripods would not apply damage to gravity damage.
- Fixed an issue where the Awakening's Deathstone and Intense Awakening's Deathstone were used together and the effect was output one more time when the buff was finished.
- Fixed a bug where Bard's 'Broad Light of Light' skill 'Focus on Light' tripod was inadequate in the tip of the 'stige of light' debuff tool of the 15th level retreat effect.
- When applying the 'Excellent Ability' tripod of the Battlemaster 'Winning Strike' skill, the 12-stage refining effect is applied to be the same as the tool tip.
- Fixed an issue where the chance of Breath of Earth was slightly higher when using Legendary Rank 15 reskills.
- Hypnose's Eye Quest 'I Won't Forget!' Fixed an issue where the NPC Ambassador 'Blue-Calassus' was inconsistent with some features.
- Fixed an issue where characters could not accept weekly recurring quests if they didn't display an epo or quest.
[ Battlefield of Proof / Silmael Battlefield]
- Fixed a bug that caused the effects and sound not to appear when destroying the gates during Silma's Battle fortress.
- Fixed an issue where the icon would not display when Destroyer 'Gravity Weighted' was activated in the Battleground of the Battleground of Protest.
- Fixed an issue where the tooltip for Bard Awakening 'Oratoriio' was not displayed in Battle of the Battle of War.
- Fixed the issue where the direction of the muzzle is changed when the character who boarded the cannon gets out of a certain area and reboards the cannon during the Silma battlefield fortress battle.
[UI / Graphic / Sound]
- Fixed an issue where the target information UI was displayed during battle with 'mannequin' appearing in sys.Landoftruth.devbui9%!) U%!
- Fixed the issue where the target information UI was displayed to monsters that were unable to attack.
- Fixed an issue where walking motion was abnormally outputted when recovering ampoule boxes after being transformed into a trafficker during the Art Detin Continental 'Dirty Passage' quest 'Recovering Trafficking Items'.
- Fixed the effect of the Sacred Flame effect of the Ancient Hunter Econ ornament on large monsters.
- Fixed an issue where the area map name would not appear on the World Map of Abyss Raid 'Mistrasia'.
- Fixed an issue where a blank page was displayed when boarding or disabling after searching for a crew in the crew list window.
- Fixed an issue where the hole gauge was visible and disappearing from the HUD when moving to an island while sailing.
- Fixed the middle finger appearing abnormal in the default dance movement of the Wizard class.
- Fixed hair graphics being displayed abnormally when there was a specific background behind the character.
- Fixed the phenomenon where the sound of 'Fooling' will be output continuously when canceling a summon without canceling the expression of emotion while using pet emotion expression 'Fool'.
- Fixed an issue causing vertical streaks on the face when zooming up the camera depending on the assassin class's lip color.
- Fixed a bug where the Silma Battlefield Guild Battlegrounds would continue to display a sound notification until the next entry time if the Battleground was ended early.
- Fixed a bug where Summoner's 'Windbird' skill 'icebird' and 'motherbird' tripods would display a slightly unnatural effect where the skill was used.
- Fixed a bug where Bard 'Sound Holic' was stunned by the ability to refocus on the `` Trial Saturation '' tripod.
- Fixed the issue where mouse input does not work intermittently when clicking on friend list in friend window.
- Fixed the issue where the Chaos Bind Guidance icon was displayed abnormally under certain circumstances.
- Fixed the issue where the movement position of other characters was abnormal in certain situations.
- Fixed the issue where the beam attack effect of entering the chess room of the Rohendel Continental Dungeon 'Palace of Dreams' was not output.
- Fixed the issue where the graphics around both sides of Silma were displayed abnormally during the entry into Silma Battleground Fortress.
- Fixed an issue where afterimages of characters that weren't actually present intermittently appeared in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where pets in the preview screen would intermittently appear in NPC appearance when the pet library was opened.
- Fixed the problem of abnormal message when re-connecting after entering special character '&' while adding group in friend window.
- Fixed an issue where the hair would appear abnormally when using Hawkeye 'Smoke skill' above the graphics option 'Up'.
- Fixed the issue where the maximum number of pages in the card drawer 'Grow card' and 'Skill inheritance' tabs are displayed as 0.
- Fixed the issue where the move button is activated even when the card storage 'Grow up card' and 'Skill inheritance' tabs cannot be moved.
- Fixed a bug where the Aircraft Identity Gauge would not be grayed out intermittently during the Aircraft Fortune Breakfast.
- Fixed the issue where local information was displayed as 'Mistrasia' when located in 'Batonose of Decision' after entering Mystic.
- Fixed an issue where region names would not display when opening a world map on a ship moving to Mistrasia.
- Fixed an issue that caused the 'N' mark to disappear when the guild was updated.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Change' button in the 'Subscription Management' submenu of Guild UI guild management was applied differently than intended.
- To change the guild introduction, click the 'Change' button, enter it, and then 'Apply' to complete the change.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Change' button would not activate when the Guildmaster changed the guild bloodstone distribution.
- Fixed a bug where the guild rating would give 0 points when mercenaries didn't rate anything.
- Fixed a bug where the skill slot was placed in the guild skill slot but the skill slot's location changed when entering the battlefield.
- Fixed a bug where the buttons at the bottom would not be reflected in real time depending on the status of the character who delegated the guild.
- Fixed typos and awkward expressions in some text.
- Fixed the issue where the 2018 island calendar is displayed on the calendar.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain vehicles to move out of the vehicle without getting off.
- Fixed a bug that did not board a liner but displayed a message in the chat window indicating that the liner cost was deducted.
- Fixed an issue where characters could move over certain objects on the Isle of Wisdom.