Comme promis durant la dernière lettre de Risha, c'est une énorme mise à jour qui a été déployée sur les serveurs coréens de Lost Ark cette semaine.
Avec l'ajout des éléments suivants :
- Nouveau champ de bataille PvP
- Refonte des récompenses de guilde
- Nouveau gardien de raid
- Nouvelles îles
- Et bien d'autres choses !
Une page de présentation de pour la plupart de ces ajouts a été ajouté au site officiel lors de la mise à jour, si vous voulez y jeter un œil.
Voici le patchnote en anglais de la mise à jour du 28/08/19.
Added Silma Battlefield Fortress
■ new battlefield fortress has been added.
[ 3 kinds of new fortification base]
[ How to join]
[ Win condition]
[ Game time]
[ How to earn points]
[ Basic rule guide]
※ You can find more detailed information on the battle strategy and victory method on the official website update page. < Go to Fortress Update Page >
Guild System Expansion
|Guild functionality has been fixed. (Added contents 2019-08-28)
Guild UI has been reorganized.
Added a credit system to the guild.
The donation system has been added to the guild.
Attendance has been added to the guild.
Added weekly distribution system to guilds.
Added a research system to the guild.
Guild skills have been added.
Sylvael Bloodstone Shop has been reorganized.
Sylvael Battlefield Reorganization
Silma Battlefield Rewards have been reorganized.
We have added a new guild match base and reorganized the existing guild match base.
Mercenary system added.
[ Guild War Improvements]
[ Improved Revolution]
[ Common Enhancements]
Added Tier 7 Raid Guardian 'Igrexion' and 3 skilled Guardians
Level 7 New Raid Guardian 'Igrexion' and 3 Skilled Guardians have been added. Take on a new raid in the new map Scarred Earth.
Sheet music collection and empathy expedition
Sheet music acquisition information is shared by expedition.
Emotion expression Action acquisition information is shared by expedition.
2 new islands added
Added the new island 'Metus Islands', where the shadow of death curls up in the storm.
New Shadow Island, a mysterious and fantastic night market, has been added.
Améliorations et ajustements
The Cheating Raid event ends and Ban Ban Mumani Island disappears.
- Characters on Ban Ban Mumani Island have been moved out of the island.
- You can exchange 'Cheeking Festival Coins' through NPC Chicolo, placed near the stone statues of each major city return before the regular inspection on Wednesday, September 4th.
Assassin Update Memorial Event has ended.
- At the end of the event, the 'Event Trishion Pass' paid for the 'Forgotten Shadow Legacy' event has been removed.
- You can use the 'Auto Skip Dungeon Direction' feature in the Settings.
- If you enable the option, skippable productions that are visible in party dungeons and raids are automatically skipped.
- If you are in a party, skip voting is performed automatically.
- Added guild shortcuts in the 'Hotkeys' section of preferences.
- Return to Fort Battle Base
- 5 guild skill use
[ Dungeon / Reid]
- Increased the chance of directly obtaining tokens from the 'Anthares Nightmare' clear reward box.
- Slightly increased the types and quantities of rewards available in the Tier 6 Raid Guardian 'Acates'.
- After completing the Abyss Raid, the 'More' button has been deactivated.
[ Belongings / Items]
- Fixed an issue where moving a warehouse item with the pet belongings window specified will move the item to the pet belongings window instead of the normal belongings window.
- 'Cube Vision' items, which can only be obtained from the general cube 'Silver Box', have been changed to have a chance of being acquired in all section reward boxes.
- Cube visions that are kept in your belongings can be removed through 'destruction' or 'sales' in the store.
- Changed the Bind type of Trinket Box from Event to `` Fellowship '' at the event before the Assassin Class was released.
- Changed so that 'Life Point Potion', which does not have a designated place in the item dictionary, is no longer exposed in the dictionary.
- Improved Potion Merchant to sell 'Blessed Healing Potion' in Bern and Stern.
- Changed the following stamp items to `` Tradeable ''.
- Steady State Imprint II
- Super Charge Imprint II
- Fugitive Imprint II
- Lucky Hunter Inscription II
- Mana Recovery Increase Imprint II
- Prerequisite Stamp II
- Yard Inscription II
- We fixed the following inconvenience when the Demonization status was automatically released when interacting with Demonic Demonization.
- Improved track movement (jumping, climbing, zipping, etc.) while maintaining demonic status.
- Maintained the demonization status and improved basic actions (open box, switch operation, etc.).
- Devilized state can no longer interact with the demonized state.
- Daily Epona commissioned 'Eternity! Among the targets of Bulletproof Cream! ', NPC' Shor 'has been changed to NPC' Kakur '.
- The peach of the peach of the Mungungdowon Cooperative quest 'New Peach' has been changed so that other characters can complete the quest normally even if the character who participated in the quest removes the golden peach.
[UI / Graphics]
The top menu has been improved.
- 4 new buttons have been added to the top menu.
- Calendar, event information, coupon, guidebook
- We've integrated notifications into the top menu.
- You can see multiple notification items in one integrated notification button.
- Removed item processing notification items from the notification items.
- As we improved the top menu, we've reorganized the quick menu at the bottom right.
- Removed event quick menu category.
- Removed calendar, attendance, event information, coupon menu.
※ In the game menu (ESC), the existing menu is maintained.
- The notification UI has been improved as follows.
- Changed output location to the bottom of the minimap.
- Added item dictionary, milestone, and recruit recruit notification button.
- The Find Party notification button has been changed to always output.
- Improved the issue that icons are not displayed for the following items in the Like and Milestone UI.
- Crush item
- Term items
- Junk items
- Book of Adventure Collectable Items
- Improved readability of the Smelt effect found in item tooltips.
- Added fog to Mystic and the end of the first fight.
- We added a mark so that you can check your destination within the line.
- Fixed the raid leader and party leader icons to be more intuitively identifiable.
- Improved the raid information window to identify raids in other areas.
- If you play bye bye in the Battle of Silma battlefield guild, the guild members have been improved to display a message about the bye.
- Fixed minor differences in basic appearance when wearing avatars of the same concept.
- Slightly improved the appearance of unnatural thighs when wearing a female avatar converted swimsuit top.
[ Lost Arc Shop]
- The following 2 items have been discontinued.
- [Weekly] T3 Growth Aid Package
- Bahuntur's Growth Support Package
- In the character selection screen, the following items have been purchased and added immediately for use.
- Character name change ticket
- Character appearance change ticket
- Character slot extension
- Trishion Pass
※ If you make a purchase from the character selection screen, you will receive it immediately and apply it to your account.
[ TRICION PASS]
- Added the following adventure quests to complete the jump growth.
- Revealed Enemy
- If the tail is long, it will be caught.
※ The character who has progressed the previous jump has also completed the quest and reflected the propensity point.
- Changed the recommended item level of the Tier 6 Tier 'Acates' in the Raid category of the milestone.
- In Antares' Nightmare Dungeon 'Tomb of Forgotten Heroes', if the character who died before the last rapportion is resurrected, it will be resurrected at the end of the final direction instead of where it died.
- Removed NPC Priest Moro from the Great Castle of John Continent on the way to Unfinished Garden.
- Some details have been added to make the description of the expedition task 'Full closet' clearer, and the final target quantity has been changed from '168' to '120'.
- Added Job-specific text to the Blade and Demonic Class job-specific imprinter item tool tips.
- When the raid leader is automatically delegated, the party leader of the earliest number party has been modified to be the raid leader.
Correction de bugs
- Fixed an issue where Artemis Continental Dungeon 'Aguilros' Tail' acquired items that were not related to quests.
- Fixed the issue where the quest was not updated intermittently while the Yon Continental Dungeon 'The Great Brewery' quest 'Keep the Great Seal' was in progress.
- Fixed an intermittent respawn on the elevator during the death of Antares' Nightmare Dungeon 'Tomb of the Forgotten Heroes', Guardian of the Light, Lunar Guardian and Battle Areas.
- Fixed a bug where Antares 'Nightmare Dungeon would not move to the next level in Antares' Nightmare Dungeon 'Tomb of Forgotten Heroes'.
- Fixed an issue where the party would occasionally disband when it was matched to Antares' Nightmare Dungeon.
- Fixed an issue where an dungeon could not be played intermittently due to a dungeon directed at a specific location while the isolated Eternal Island 'Secret Lab' was in progress.
[ Battle / raid]
- Fixed an issue that caused Stance to reset to Handgun when Devil Hunter cleared Labyrinth, Chaos Dungeon, etc.
- Fixed a bug in which Demonic could not cancel a motion while using the Meteorology while demonizing with a skill keystroke.
- Fixed the issue where the 'Unstoppable Impulse' imprint effect was not applied when demonics were demonized and the demonization was released.
- Fixed a bug where certain characters would hide and release and then crash when moving to a character hidden by another character.
- Fixed an issue where the stance would be reset but the Kumgang buff would remain when the Raid was entered while the technician was active.
- Fixed an issue where the invincible effect would persist even after the shield of the Tier 6 Raid Guardian 'Acates' was destroyed.
- Fixed a phenomenon where the 'Timeout' exposed during the Abyss Raid would occur between 1 and 2 seconds for each character.
- Fixed a bug where the tooltip would not appear when hovering over the sealing icon in the UI reward list.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect messages would be displayed to the raid leader when nothing was selected in the Abyss Raid vote.
- Fixed awkward line heights in the Abyss Raid Retirement and Reward Collection voting windows.
- Fixed an issue where a question mark icon was displayed in the Reval Time Reward slot when the Recession was stopped in the middle of an Abyss Raid.
- Fixed a bug where Raid Guardian 'Helgaia of Harsh' was not displaying intermittent skill pre-effects.
- Fixed an issue where, during the previous experience, the class under trial was released but the existing identity buff remained.
- Fixed an issue where Artemis area quest 'Legend and Fairy Tale' could not be registered individually because the quest was updated to all party members when the Square Hall was registered in the party state.
- Fixed an issue where Azerna's Favor quest Knights of Rohendel was unable to meet Knights Adrin on Welcome Butterfly Island.
- Fixed the issue where characters appeared floating in the air at certain locations while the Wall of Glory was in progress.
- Fixed the issue where certain stages could not be progressed intermittently during the Toke's Continental quest 'Toward the Deep'.
- Fixed an issue where an error message would be displayed when interacting with a quest target during the Epona Request 'Agent of Moronto'.
- Fixed the issue where Marie of Francoise couldn't attack the boss while fighting the boss monster in the presence of high and low car quest 'Destroy the Devils in Chaosgate'.
- NPC Adele's Favorable quest 'Flame Losing' will no longer cause Adele to remain on the fly.
[ Item / Item Dictionary]
- Fixed a bug where Agna's Decision and Malum's Fighting Spirit trinkets would not trigger in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where item level information for tier 3 trinkets would appear in the ability comparison column when hovering over trinkets sold by tier 3 trinkets.
- Fixed avatars not being able to use avatars stored in the Equipment / Avatar Warehouse when converting avatars.
- Fixed an issue where only one item was purchased regardless of the quantity entered when entering the number of purchases and attempting to purchase by entering the Enter key instead of the Buy button.
- Fixed the issue where the number of material items is only partially displayed when checking the 'refining information' of the 'recyclable' item in the item dictionary.
- Fixed an issue where, when viewing the information of a character in a different region, the character actually appeared to be wearing all set item accessories or intermittently not wearing some of them.
- Fixed the issue where the camera's zoom in / out would be unnatural when using fast navigation during ship movement.
- Fixed a bug where the ship skin was not released, but the skin appeared to be released intermittently.
- Fixed the issue where the name and description of the sailor 'Juran' was not displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the number of islands visited to date has been displayed abnormally.
- Fixed an issue where certain islands were counted twice and printed.
- Event Island visits have been modified to not be included in the navigation record.
- Fixed an issue where the raid chats would not be displayed intermittently when the 'Raid' item was checked in the Chat tab settings.
- Fixed the issue where the "Rad" item was applied as the default setting in the Chat tab of the "System" tab of the chat window.
- Fixed an issue that prevented raids from displaying raids in other areas.
- Fixed an issue where the raid leader's expulsion would not result in a system message.
- Fixed an issue where the death icon would not display in Raid UI and Raid settings window when raid members in other areas were killed.
- Fixed an issue where inappropriate messages were displayed when raid members attempted to banish other raid members.
- Fixed a slow update of the death status when moving to a location with raids or changing positions with other raids to edit a dead raid in the Raid Settings window.
- Fixed the issue where the name of the character is displayed in the party UI when reconnected after changing the character name with the character name change right while in a single raid.
- Fixed the issue where the party numbers of the party leader and the second party member were output the same when entering the dungeon as the raid.
[ Graphics / UI]
- Fixed a bug that prevented characters from moving at certain locations while the Peyton Prologue was in progress.
- Fixed the issue where the character info window was displayed incorrectly as if it had a rune effect on a device that had exhausted its durability.
- Fixed a bug that caused the icons of some equipment items to display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the preview music icon was incorrectly displayed on avatars other than instruments in certain situations while using the avatar creation preview window.
- Fixed some NPCs disappearing abnormally in the Continental Black Anvil Workshop.
- Fixed an issue where the armpit area was abnormally exposed when wearing a female class converted swimsuit avatar.
- Fixed the issue where the Avatar color changed to silver under certain circumstances while wearing the Wizard Class's Eve Avatar Face 2
- Fixed awkward back appearance when the Mage class wore Avatar of Noble Emotions.
- Fixed a bug where the Warrior Class would display some graphics when wearing the 'Steel March Head' avatar.
- Fixed an issue where the instrument would not be exposed while playing Serenade of Love in Warrior Class.
- Fixed a bug where Assassin's class would display some graphics when wearing 'Combat Mercenary's Gloves'.
- Fixed an issue where the Assassin class would not scale only the Identity HUD when resizing the configuration HUD.
- Fixed an issue where certain parts of the Assassin class would look unnatural when attacked after wearing them on certain avatars.
- Fixed a phenomenon where hotkey input and hotkeys were output when the Silvama battlefield status panel and result window were exposed.
- Fixed typos in some text.
- Fixed the issue where some NPC's names were displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where the names of continents that are not yet open are not displayed in the world map.
- Fixed the issue where the Ether effect from the Gathering Life skill 'Essence of Vitality' was applied to party members.
- Fixed the issue where the motion is canceled when the 'ESC' key is pressed while expressing certain emotions.
- Fixed the issue where the map location is shifted to one side after pressing the World Map (M) key after entering Totosilver Island.
- Fixed the issue where the party member could not be activated by the 'Pending party member' popup window when entering a welcome butterfly island while the party member was watching the show.