C'est encore une fois une petite mis à jour qui a été déployée sur les serveurs coréens de Lost Ark, mais nous apprenons la date de sortie des Reverse Ruins !
Voici le patchnote en anglais de la mise à jour du 02/10/2019.
[Item / Item Dictionary / Lost Arc Shop]
- PVP Equipment Exchange Fixed an issue where the Assassin class could not use the Aura of Fighting and Aura of War, available through NPCs.
- Updated some missing or incorrectly displayed item acquisition information.
- When previewing avatars in the Lost Arc Shop, the stats of the avatars on the preview screen are summed and displayed in the tool tip.
- Fixed a bug where previews of classes other than the one being used were displayed when selecting a package containing a vehicle box and a pet box among the packages sold in the Lost Arc Shop.
- Improved to display the guide message when using multiple open functions of the general or optional box.
- Arcana 'Dancing of Spineflower' skill 'Broad Attack' Tripod icon has been changed to match the actual effect.
- Changed the tool tip of Arcana 'Dancing of Spineflower' skill 'Fatally Thorn' Tripod to match the actual effect.
- Before Modifications: Deals 100% of your last attack damage to teleportation.
- After Modifications: Deals 200% of your last attack damage to teleportation.
- Demonic 'Creal Cutter' skill 'Boomerang' Tripod tool tip has been changed to match the actual effect.
- Before change: Weapon immediately flies, pauses at maximum range, returns to its initial position, dealing up to 80% increased damage to enemies.
- After change: Weapon immediately flies, pauses at maximum range, returns to its initial position, dealing up to 80% damage to the enemy.
- Fixed an issue where the dungeon could not be progressed due to an intermittent iron window opening during certain quest stages during the Northern Dungeon `` Ancient Ruins Elberia ''.
- Fixed a bug where Antares' Nightmare Dungeon 'Tomb of Forgotten Heroes' could not be progressed intermittently by freezing the screen at certain locations.
- Fixed an issue where Antares' nightmare dungeons would be marked as accepting the match intermittently with a maximum number of players.
- Fixed typos in some text.
- Fixed an issue where the experience bar was displayed at an abnormal location when changing to a specific resolution on a 1920x1080 resolution monitor.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Information Notification' icon at the bottom of the minimap was hidden by the NPC name tag.
Next week, the October 9th update will update the ' Kaister ' and 'Reverse Ruins' that were introduced in Lisha's letter .
We hope you will enjoy the exciting battles of Kaisseter and the hack and slash pleasures of the Reverse Ruins.
And we will also be introducing new avatars, so please look forward to it.